Iron Invasion 2013 in Woodstock, Illinois is right around the corner! Just watch the video below to see what this event is all about, and DON’T MISS IT!
McHenry County Fairgrounds
October 11-12, 2013
1050 Country Club Rd,
Woodstock, IL 60098
(1 mile North of Rt 14 on Rt 47. The fairgrounds are next to 975 Country Club Road. When you see McDonalds, Jewel Osco, and Panera Bread,Turn East at Country Club Rd, come to
the furthest gate right across from 1050 Country Club road, Woodstock, IL 60098)
Iron Invasion hopes to continue in the footsteps of those who have paved the path of tradition. Join us in a celebration of good people, good music, & maybe a little gear grinding in Woodstock Illinois.
- Traditional Hot Rods, Kustoms and Cycles
- Harley Davidson Motorcycle Building showcasing some of the best independent builds in the Midwest.
- Western Swing & Rockabilly vibrations will get your feet a movin’.
- Tin Butchers Swap Meet – (this is NOT a flea market – vintage parts and automobillia ONLY.
- Vendors from California, Texas, & New York – and points in between.
- Today’s hottest contemporary lowbrow & automotive artists – Max Grundy, Ed Tillrock, Keven Carter, & Todd Jones, and many more!
This will be an event designed for one purpose – to have fun. The atmosphere is laid back and the rides here are driven. ALL this for only $10 day, or $15 for entire weekend. NO CHARGE to show your ride. Affordable food and beverages will be on site as well.